Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
1,911 total views, no views today
1,911 total views, no views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of…March 18, 2019
1,521 total views, no views today
1,521 total views, no views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios.…March 18, 2019
1,852 total views, no views today
1,852 total views, no views today Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said:…March 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Visual flight in Class D airspace February 18, 2020Changes to the UK’s exemption from SERA, covering visibility and distances from cloud in Class D airspace.
- Trainee pilot failed to admit health problems in medical application February 12, 2020CAA bring prosecution for non disclosure of medical conditions
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019