Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of the service to the communications…March 18, 2019
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…March 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…March 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- UK to revert to previous rules for Visibility and Distance from Cloud Minima for flying in visual meteorological conditions January 28, 2021From 20 May 2021, the UK will revert to the rules on flight visibility and distance from cloud in class D airspace that existed up to 26 March 2020.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority clears Boeing 737 MAX for return to service January 27, 2021Decision follows similar approval by other regulators
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019